Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lego Technique

I had saved 70 dollars and wanted to spend it somehow. Since I loved legos, I went to www.Lego.com (a website) to see what they had. And what I found, POWER FUNCTIONS. And that's what I liked so I ordered it. It came , and I'll tell you what they are. On the right, the battery box ( that's were you get the power ) Next, the motors ( They make everything work ) Then , the lights. And last, the switch ( that makes things work at different times ) Add them together and what do ya get... Awesom lego Creations!!! like...

A jeep or...

A monster. Ether way I had fun making them. bye . .
__

4 comments:

  1. I love the monster. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative. Can't wait to see what you post about next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! And good job saving so much money. I love to hear when kids save their money for something they really want. I was hoping to be able to share pics of legoland with you. But Teresa got really sick and we couldn't go. We're not giving up, maybe in a few months :)

    ReplyDelete